Thursday, January 21, 2010

chilis



 
  

 
 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 
  donno when the date ady.. haha..
meet up wt sook yee.. she jus come bac from australia..
suppose to have few more bt they all nt free..
bt nvm la.. v two also ok de.. can b couple.. haha..
meet in klcc after end my class..
go to a restaurant tat i craving for a couple month ago..
first time i saw tis restaurant i like n i told myself tat next time i wanna go dine in..
now really fulfill my wishes..
thanks ya sook yee willing to accompany me..
all the dishes huge la.. i shocked when i saw it..
oh my god!! so large the dishes how i gonna finish it?? although i vy hungry.. haha..
a table for two full will dishes.. no empty space.. haha..
start to chit chat while eating...
i think sat at there for 3 hour n more..
really have fun at there.. next time mus go again..
wait me gt money first.. coz almost 50 per person.. haha..
after tat v walk around klcc..
c some clothes bt all r branded..
nt suitable for me la.. one is vy mature n another is no money.. haha..
after tat go in zara.. v both try on a sweater..
wow.. seem like v r in other county.. nice le..
winter season.. haha..
u know how much is tat?? rm399..
so expensive le.. wondering who will buy it??
walk untill 7 sumthing, v both take train bac..
a wonderful day for me..
hang out again ya.. wait me finish my exam first..
call other primary sc fren as well.. coz really a number of years din meet u guys..
love u ya.. muakzz...

No comments: