Saturday, January 30, 2010

sunday

woke up early in the morning...
accompany my mom n aunt go to temple..
after tat my dad sent us to my cousin sis shop..
went there for nail polish..
 different from previous.. previous wan gt draw flower..
haha.. like it so much.. 
my dad drop me n cousin sis at sunway piramid..
i jus accompany my cousin sis..
she gonna meet up wt her dear at there..
i become bulb le.. like disturbing them.. haha..
her bf totally different wt the pic..
he more handsome in real life.. haha..
bt i have to say tat he vy short.. haha..
walk around the asian zone there..
there more suitable for us.. gonna go there shopping next time.. haha..
his bf bring us to a dessert cafe..
first time went there..
love the dessert.. vy sweet n big bowl..
n thanks for treating me ya.. haha..
gt chance hang out wt u guys next time..
i wont b bulb again.. bring another ppl to join me.. haha..

 
 
  
 

No comments: