Wednesday, January 27, 2010

chritsmas eve n christmas day after christmas

as usual, christmas eve go to my aunt house wt my cousin sis..
once v enter, surprising le..
saw my kai fu.. haha..
supposing he in vietnam..
but he came bac to celebrate his son birthday n gave us surprise.. haha..
next day, we all went to church..
everyone is exchanging present..
so good le.. n i like the performances tat they did..
the drama really interesting and funny..
bac to house, celebrate my cousin bro birthday..
coz his birthday fall on christmas..
all my family member is attending tis party..
n some of my cousin bro fren..
all kids r playing around..
gt one section is playing water gun..
all the kids r attacking me n my cousin sis..
coz v two r the oldest among them.. haha..
v two both wet.. but vy fun when shooting them.. haha..
the next day went to ikea..
had lunch at there..
love the cakes.. delicious le.. haha..
kau mou buy her things lo..
n walk around ikano lo..
n went into baskin robbin cafe..
eat ice cream.. yeah!!
my favourite.. me n my cousin sis share..
so yummy la..
after tat go bac home lo..
at night, kau mou treat us new types of ferroro..
wow.. the taste pretty nice..
thumb up ya!! more chocolate..
at there, have fun all the time..
laugh till stomach pain.. haha..
i m so glad tat have u guys beside me.. haha..
love u guys a lot.. cannt express in word.. haha..
muaakzzz...



No comments: