Friday, January 29, 2010

malacca trip

be4 end of year 2009..
went to malacca wt my lovely college mates..
went there for 3 day 2 night..
6 of us n wt 3 guys.. their bf lo.. haha..
first day went to old town had our dinner.. 
after dinner walk around the street.. 
sit boat at melaka river cruise.. 
next day is a tiring day..
v walk from morning till night..
no any transport.. use our leg only..
capture a lot of photo.. cap till non stop.. haha..
most funny is har har is the one who wanted to take photo..
normally i m the one or others bt definitely nt har har.. haha..
had our lunch in seoul garden.. it was a steamboat n bbq..
nt expensive only la.. ok lo..
i like the restaurant.. the food quick delicious..
it was a buffet le.. eat till wat time also can..
really hope can stay at there longer a bit.. i miss the piece of lamb..
went to many places bt i cant rmb the name.. 
it was a unforgettable trip.. 
full wt laughter n happy moments..
thanks for inviting me go ya..
it make me feel tat my choice is right...
my move is exactly correct n wont regret at all..
feeling toward u guys i cant express it out..
all in my heart.. 
although my mouth din say it out..
i know tat u guys position held a vy important places in my heart...
thanks for giving me a good memories in college..
appreciate our relationship!! 
mus keep on contact ya if v does nt in same college..
n hang out always ya.. haha..
love u all ya!! muakazzzzz... xp


No comments: