Saturday, May 16, 2009

day 1

wake up early in de morning..
8 sumthing i think.. vy early..
quickly go wash up n take bath..
help my mom laundry clothes..
after tat rushing to lrt station coz i late ady..
our lrt really vy slow.. wait for a long time..
den ned to switch to ktm at tasik selatan..
de ktm more slower.. like a turtle.. oh my god..
singapore wan so fast y our malaysia so slow wan?? really lau be.. haha..
my second time sit ktm.. i really scare i will lost..
n i really lost.. haha..
ktm also ned to interchange..
interchange at kl central n i lost at there..
i just follow de intruction board..
supposing i jus ned to go to another track n take de train den can reach my destination..
den i really vy silly.. i follow ppl exitting..
n i still donno.. still finding n looking for my track.. sweat!!!
at de end i buy another ticket to get in..
finally i found it.. thanks god..
saw ppl promoting celcom prepaid..
i jus say donwan.. he keep on promoting n call me take de prepaid card becoz it free..
i feel vy fan so i jus grab it..
den he still keep on asking me ques..
when i wanna go in a lift, he call me giv him bac tat card..
wat a stupid action.. den y u call me take it n say for free bt at de end u take it bac??
lie la.. free.. wanna ppl sign up n join ur celcom..
my train jus pass through..
i miss it.. hav to wait for a long time..
wait wait wait... always wait for train.. really waste my time..
reach subang jaya at 11 sumthing..
tat mean i use alomost 2 hours to get there..
such a long journey.. haha..
reach there straight away call my aunt..
i see one special bus..
there gt bus mini.. vy small size n don hv air con inside..
aiya.. din take pic of it.. if nt can let u guys c.. haha.. now still gt bus mini wan ar??
i thought no more ady.. haha..
after tat get into my aunt car..
when i c her i shock..
she has a new hairstyle.. her long hair bacome short n curly..
i almost cannot recognise her.. haha..
end up my day wt play wt them n teach them some reading..
n watch some drama.. haha..
n i sleep vy early at there..
8 sumthing i go to my bed ady.. break my record.. haha..

No comments: