Saturday, May 16, 2009

day 2

wake up at 6.55am in the morning..
coz i ned to follow my aunt out if nt i will stay at home alone..
i donwan.. so lonely.. haha..
after sent my two lovely cousin bro to sc, v go to pasar..
their pasar different from us..
normally our pasar is in a big market bt their is at a shop..
they sell their goods in a shop..
inisde the shop gt sell fish, chicken, vegetable, fruits..
wow.. really special for me.. haha..
finish buying those food, v go meet up my aunt's mom n her sis..
v have breakfast together..
my aunt really like a driver.. haha..
sent here n there..
she sent her sis to clinic.. my first time to tis clinic..
it giv me a weird feeling.. it really happen.. haiz..
while her sis waiting for doctor, v going out to fetch my lovely cousin bro from sc..
v go ahead to domino to collect our pizza n den fetch my aunt sis from clinic..
after tat sent her bac.. really vy busy.. go some many places.. haha..
as usual.. teach them reading, play, watch tv, n eat wt them.. haha..
always sleep early at there..
tat day i gt a bit sore throat.. n feel cold when i sleep..
i quickly switch off air con n cover two blanket..

No comments: