Saturday, May 16, 2009

day 6

in tis past 6 day..
sleep at 8 or 9.. wake up at 6 something..
really break my record.. i never try tis be4..
i always sleep late n wake up late too.. haha..
my cousin has abacus class on sat..
after sent him to there, my aunt sent me to subang parade had a walk..
she drop me there first n she wanna bac to abacus class to accompany my cousin..
i jus walk alone at there.. u know wat time u drop me at there??
about 10 lo.. all de shop jus begin to open.. how to walk?? hahaha..
jus walk walk n c thing lo.. read magazine at mph..
meet up my aunt n cousin bro at sushi king..
v had our lunch at there..
i order a ramen.. i love ramen.. haha..
vy delicious bt a bit salty.. haha..
den my cousin bro keep on eat his sushi wt soya sauce..
my another little bro eat his french fries.. haha..
saw tgi friday at there.. i wanna hav a try at there..
so i tell my aunt n say next time i treat u eat at there.. haha..
after tat v go bac home lo.. only 2pm den ady gt traffic jam..
de driver at subang jaya quite rude n drive vy "long sei".. haha..
today is my last day at there..
my dad gonna fecth me bac to home at 4 something..
be4 i bac.. my aunt giv me a famous cookies..
yeah.. i gt cookies to eat.. haha.. thanks ya..
den i hug wt my two cousin bro n promise tat next time will go there again.. haha..

eu jin n me
en ric n me
ramen
gree tea
soya sauce

No comments: