Thursday, May 7, 2009

midvalley

today go out wt hew thung..
we go to midvalley..
v meet at lrt station n den take ktm to there..
my first time sit ktm..
vy small lo.. feel tat lrt better than it.. haha..
long time din been there ady..
walk around lo.. quite big geh..
gt south, north n centre point..
walk one floor ned to walk a big circle..
there almost same wt klcc.. bt klcc more branded goods..
realise tat nt many ppl was walking at there..
after tat v go to yoshinoya hav hew thung breakfast n lunch..
bt i din eat coz haven hungry.. haha..
we sit down n chit chat a lot..
get to know more each other..
continue walk again.. haha..
wanna eat ice cream.. bt at end dint make it.. haha..
haagen dazs really expensive.. cannt afford..
till my turn to hv my lunch.. haha..
we went to the fish market..
i love to eat fish.. yeah!! muakz...
order a dory fish n chip..
wa.. damm big la..
when i finish my soup i ady feel vy full ady..
how to gonna eat de fish n chip?? haha..
i slowly eat n den chit chat wt hew thung again.. ahha..
i love de surrounding.. so beautiful n amazing.. haha..
try to camhole.. den v two donno how to hole de phone..
normally ppl hold for me n den v take..
vy messey lo.. de pic so ugly.. i really weak in holding a phone to take a right angle to cap a pic..
sit hew thung car bac.. her mom drop me at lrt station..
i call my mom to fetch me.. i tried many time bt fail..
den i call my dad.. he say he stucking in traffic jam.. so i jus walk home..
when i reach home.. i saw my home phone din put properly so i cannt call bac to my mom..
i jus can say mom y u always like tat wan?? din put properly..
i vy tired le.. walk whole day n den still ned to walk from lrt station..
anyway had fun out wt hew thung..
firstly i feel tat will b boring coz jus two person..
bt actually quite enjoy together wt her.. next time we out again ya.. haha..
thanks o willing out wt me.. i really appreciate it.. xp
take k ar.. love u ya.. muakz...
nice decoration
soup
dolly fish n chip

No comments: