Monday, May 25, 2009

sabah trip

jus bac from sabah today..
go there wt my family n other relatives to attend cousin bro wedding dinner..
wa.. v all purposely sit plane fly to there le..
from here to there ned 2 hour n 45 min..
really boring sitting in de plane..
nth to do n jus can hear my mp3..
wa.. my aunt house vy huge..
look like semi d..
20++ ppl staying in a house..
bt sometime nt convenient lo..
there gt 3 bathroom only..
go out also vy ma fan..
20+ ppl how gonna suit into 3 cars??
ned to drive two turn..
really waste petrol lo..
long time din c my cousin bro ady..
last time meet is during my childhood..
always play wt them last time..
now cannot recognise them..
everyone had change lo.. become more handsome ady.. ahaha..
i gt 3 cousin bro at there..
everyone having gf n one of them married lo..
actually donno wanna write wat lo..
everyone keep on asking me how was ur trip??
i jus say ok lo..
u know y?? coz v jus stay at home only..
sometime go out eat breakfast only..
luckily my cousin bro gt bring us(kids) go swimming n cc..
if nt really sien sei lo.. haha..
i thought can go shopping center walk walk n buy some souvenir to my fren..
so sorry ya my fren din buy things for u guys..
coz really no chances to go out..
den first time make up attending a dinner..
really look different after make up..
take pic wt my cousin sis n cousin bro gf..
den chi chat a lot wt them..
n gt play mahjong wt my cousin..
jus play for fun n let the time pass faster.. haha..
n one things i vy annyoing lo..
all my cousin go to clubbing at nite..
left me at home wt small children.. i cannot go.. coz my father dont allow..
yerr.. how old m i o.. i jus wanna go c only..
jus wanna know how it look like.. i wont always go wan.. y so afraid.. haiz..
sometime my father thinking really too tradisional ady.. nt open minded at all.. haha..
anyway also vy enjoy at here la..
at there i gt "home" feelings.. haha..
many ppl cook, wash dishes, chit chat, watch television, play mahjong, eat n play together..
so harmony.. love it so much..
lastly found out tat culture at sabah totally different wt kl..
ppl n environment at there also much different..
i so glad n thank god tat i m staying at kl n nt there..
i nt suitable wt their life.. if my parents drop me there i think i will die at there.. xp
it was a great experience.. i will love my family more.. haha..
gonna miss my cousins.. hope can meet u guys next time..
take k at there.. muakzz... love u guys.. haha..
tawau airport
a nice view
so small know how to gambling ady
after make up
cousin sis n me
me n cousin gf
me n cousin sis
tis plane hv a nice color.. A.M.A.Z.I.N.G

No comments: