Saturday, May 9, 2009

mother's day celebration

today v go out celebrate mother's day..
my father bring us to one utama..
i hate de parking lots.. really too little ady..
ned us waste a lot of time to find parking lot..
suggest de one u increase de number of parking lot..
v go walk walk lo.. saw many ppl bring their mom out..
den saw my fm dj at ground floor.. they promoting ogawa..
my bro keep on complaining tat they vy hungry..
so v go find a restaurant to sit down n had our dinner..
donno y my mom suddenly say donwan eat..
my father bring us bac to home..
after tat my father bring us to jusco kim gary had our dinner..
my mom donwan follow.. also donno wat happen to her.. donno she angry about wat matter..
don care her la.. my father bring us out den she show us a unwilling face..
den donwan had dinner wt us n even talk wt us.. sot de..
a joyful mother's day celebration become a unhappy celebration..
y like tis?? i donwan lo.. haiz...
v all order cheese bake rice.. so delicious ar..
vy vy full lo after finish all de food.. bt vy worth.. haha..
vy delight having dinner wt my dad n brothers..
today nt a mother's day celebration lo.. i think is a father's day celebration.. haha..
anyway jus wanna say Happy Mother's Day to all mother in tis world..

ice lemon tea
desert
soup
cheese baked rice wt chicken

No comments: