Saturday, May 16, 2009

day 5

my sick gt recover a bit lo..
my aunt bring me to eat roti canai..
i order a roti tisu.. coz i really miss de taste..
wa.. a huge roti tisu.. it ned 3 plate..
walau.. so big wan tis roti tisu..
when i eat it.. also ned a lot of time..
eat slowly n swallow slowly..
really a lot.. too huge la de size..
when pay de bill shock me again..
de roti tisu cost rm4.. wow.. so expensive..
almost 3 piece of roti canai..
nowander la.. the size so big..
tis is de most bigest size n most expensive roti tisu i had ever eat..
after tat my aunt sent me to a hair cut..
arrr... i wanna cry ady..
u know y.. my long hair become short hair ady..
nt short la.. cut till my shoulder there.. vy short lo..
also donno ned to wait how long only can become long bac...
my long hair gone... yeerrrr.....
also donno wanna say wat..
ned to accept it.. it already fate.. cannt change it..
short hair ady

No comments: